ONE TO ONE STRÅLA YOGA IN DUBAI
Private yoga classes might be appropriate if
- You are new to yoga and would prefer to begin in a private setting rather than a classroom. If it’s ultimately your intention to attend yoga classes, we can work towards that goal.
- You are experienced in your yoga practice and would like to broaden a particular category of poses, or overcome specific challenges.
- You have chronic pain or an injury. Students often attend classes in conjunction with private yoga sessions to refine their alignment details in order to heal through the practice of yoga.
- You are interested in developing a safe, effective home practice.
- Your schedule makes it difficult to get to class. We all go through periods where it’s not possible to attend classes at the gym or studio. Scheduling a private session during a busy week can help you through an especially stressful time and stay on track with your practice.
- My private sessions work around your schedule with the convenience of either practicing in your home or office.
Private yoga classes in Dubai are available by appointment only. Rates starting at AED 300.00 per hour. Please contact me for further information about private sessions and packages.
I’m picky with my yoga, not often people get it right for me. Moving with Elly changed that all. It seemed like she intuitively knew what my body needed even though we were in a room full of people. Her flows always took me on a mindful journey with her words whispering in the background… and breathe.
I loved her sequences as they were an amazing mix of strong movements, holding, releasing and breath.
I can’t wait for her to be able to share her unique approach to this practice with you all online. Jodi.
Elly is amazing, her passion and dedication to health and fitness are truly remarkable. Elly’s techniques to improve flexibility and balance combined with her attention to details makes her a great instructor. She is a people’s person, highly knowledgeable. After each practice with her, I felt inspired, deeply relaxed yet energized, and connected to the feeling of oneness. Can’t wait to have her (and you!) here at Pumula. Lucie.
I only just subscribed, and was excited to try straight away to get a taste of how it feels. One of Elly’s sequences high quality is that working out is done smoothly. Her voice is calm and guides every moves which unroll in a very smooth rhythm that makes all things appear super easy. That’s great! just amazing! I went half way through “Easy Flow” and “Standing Traveler” ( that I have found more challenging because flexibility is required. ) And I am sure that the more I’ll do, the more I’ll achieve. Thank you so much. She really does deserve to succeed.
I loved Elly’s yoga class, she explained everything before starting and during the class. Elly has a caring attitude and paid attention to the needs of everyone, slowing down when needed. I felt really relaxed and rejuveated after the practice with her. Will definitely come again and recommend to others! ♥
If you are hesitant to start yoga, Elly is a good place to start. Her attention to detail during our class is second to none. She guides you through the entire motion, and brings calm to the practice. I highly recommend Elly. She has the experience to help wherever you are in your practice. Also: i really did enjoy her playlist.