Online classes offer you the benefit of not needing to rush out the door, find a parking spot, call up a baby sitter, or worry about what your yoga attire may look like! With yoga literally at your fingertips, there is every reason to embrace a practice.
How does it work ?
- Register HERE to get access.
- Go to the Schedule
- Chose your class and hit “Join the Class” Button.
- If it’s your first time using Zoom, it will prompt you to download a software. Don’t worry, this is perfectly safe.
- Before the class, change into comfortable exercise wear, close the door and and make yourself unavailable to the rest of the world for the next 60 minutes. Remember: it’s your time, your space ! Roll out your mat and place your computer on a chair or desk so that you can see the screen from your mat.
- Unroll your mat, sit down, and find your breath 5 minutes before the Class starts and be ready for anything.
WEEKLY LIVE YOGA CLASSES
Class types include Stråla STRONG, Stråla RELAX, Stråla ENERGIZE, Stråla BASICS, and Stråla GENTLE. Movement begins with your breath. Every inhale opens and creates space, every exhale relaxes and lets you move easily into the space you create. 60 minutes class.
Stråla is known for its inclusive and open attitude, partners with the Alliance for a Healthier Generation, and is practiced in more than 30,000 schools across America, and has been profiled by The New York Times, Times of India, The Times (UK), and featured in most major national and international magazines.
OCTOBER CLASS SCHEDULE
I’m picky with my yoga, not often people get it right for me. Moving with Elly changed that all. It seemed like she intuitively knew what my body needed even though we were in a room full of people. Her flows always took me on a mindful journey with her words whispering in the background… and breathe.
I loved her sequences as they were an amazing mix of strong movements, holding, releasing and breath.
I can’t wait for her to be able to share her unique approach to this practice with you all online. Jodi.
Elly is amazing, her passion and dedication to health and fitness are truly remarkable. Elly’s techniques to improve flexibility and balance combined with her attention to details makes her a great instructor. She is a people’s person, highly knowledgeable. After each practice with her, I felt inspired, deeply relaxed yet energized, and connected to the feeling of oneness. Can’t wait to have her (and you!) here at Pumula. Lucie.
I only just subscribed, and was excited to try straight away to get a taste of how it feels. One of Elly’s sequences high quality is that working out is done smoothly. Her voice is calm and guides every moves which unroll in a very smooth rhythm that makes all things appear super easy. That’s great! just amazing! I went half way through “Easy Flow” and “Standing Traveler” ( that I have found more challenging because flexibility is required. ) And I am sure that the more I’ll do, the more I’ll achieve. Thank you so much. She really does deserve to succeed.